Public Speaking and Other
Events - Rev. Margo
How Margo Can Help You:
- Speak At Your Event
- "Ernest Holmes and The Bible - Mindmapping the
Genius of a New Christianity"
- "Sex and Spirituality"
- "Peacemaking 101: the art and science of getting along"
- "Business Planning for Nonprofits, Churches, and Spiritual Centers"
- Workshop Facilitator
- Meditation, Spiritual Practices
- Yoga Dance for fun, peacemaking and spiritual practice
- Facing the Dragon - shadow side work for spiritual teachers
- Compassionate Communications and Sacred Listening
- Media Inquiries / Story Ideas
- Unconditional Positive Regard - holding a space for peace
- Pray the weight away (weight loss)
- Prayer as a survival skill
Rev. Dr. Jane Claypool, Founder and Spiritual Leader,
Center for Spiritual Living, Carlsbad, CA
"With her book, Where'd He Get That? A Biblical Cross-Reference to Ernest Holmes' The Science
of Mind, Ruark has done us all a great service. I am thrilled that someone with the academic skills
to research the material and to give us accurate facts, citing sources, pointing out mistakes, and misquotes took
on the job.
Using the power of internet search engines, her philosophy background, New Thought theology, and her
brilliant mind, Ruark has covered a lot of material in just 241pages. Where’d He Get
That? is easy to use since nearly all of it is in chart form and you simply start by finding
the page number of the SOM Textbook, and read across the page. If
you can read a bus timetable, you can use this book."
Jerry R. Mitchell, President, Jerry R. Mitchell and
Associates, Naperville, IL writes on LinkedIn:
“I have known Margo for many years. We first met when she presented her company’s’ business plan to an
organization that I was president of. She presented herself in a very professional and poised manner. She was able
to explain her business plan in a very articulate way and could answer all the constructive criticisms to the
panel’s satisfaction. We have remained in contact over the years and I am always impressed by her ability to move
into new areas with determination and passion. I have never ever saw her fail at anything she put her mind
Lawson, Board Member, Newsletter Editor, Oak Park Center for Spiritual Living, Oak Park, IL
"Rev. Margo, you are not only a visionary, but also a wonderful Blessing to the world!"
You can follow Rev. Margo on Twitter @wearedivine.